Auxiliary Territorial Service A.T.S. Cap Badge

BC3282

Used

Auxiliary Territorial Service A.T.S. Cap Badge

More details

Sold

£ 9.00

More info

Auxiliary Territorial Service A.T.S. Cap Badge

A nicely detailed original cap badge with slider to the rear.

The Auxiliary Territorial Service (ATS; often pronounced as an acronym) was the women's branch of the British Army during the Second World War. It was formed on 9 September 1938, initially as a women's voluntary service, and existed until 1 February 1949, when it was merged into the Women's Royal Army Corps

Related Items